- Official News
- Mail List
So many small businesses these days are missing out on all the great things the internet has to offer their company. Maybe it's because learning all that crazy code - like HTML or PHP - is just too time-consuming. Or perhaps it's because paying someone else to handle all of it is way too expensive. But you can't ignore the web, and you can't pretend your customer base isn't right there for you to interact with. The pros for having an internet presence far-outweigh the cons, but how do you overcome the time and money factors to make it a worthwhile endeavor?
One word: Wordpress. Wordpress is the easiest way to manage a professional-looking website and still have all the fantastic features that you need - without having to lose sleep over it. No more coding, no more time-consuming updates or learning curves. And the best part? We can get you up and running with Wordpress, train you on how to post updates, and even prepare you to back up your database for a fraction of what other companies might charge. How do we do it? Take a look below and then contact us via the form at the bottom of the page, or give us a call at 615 431 9216.
From template customization to final implementation, getting your website up and running has never been so easy!
We install Wordpress on a compatible domain.
We find you a template that comes closest to meeting your needs.
We customize your template with logos, photos and content.
We add and configure a set of plugins for use with your site.
We add users to your Wordpress installation.
We train you on content updates and site maintenance.
Your new website goes live to the world and your audience!
We've got you covered!
Plugins and features can also be added a la carte! See what we offer here!
We'll set up and integrate Twitter and Facebook.
Sell ad space on your website. We'll set it up for you!
Keep track of who's visiting your site. We'll set it up for you!
If you need a mail list, Mail Chimp works splendidly!
Search Engine Optimization so you appear in Google searches.
Database backup and storage & Wordpress updates.
Backup & Updates, plus handling support issues and more!
There are many options if this is the case.
1. If your host has Wordpress installation capability, we would need access to your account to be able to get in and install it. From there we can handle all of your configuration needs.
2. If you decided you wanted to transfer to another host (we recommend Netfirms because we are most familiar with them) we could get that set up for you and point your domain to the proper place.
3. We can set up a Wordpress website on Wordpress.com (however, be aware that it's more difficult to customize themes through them so there may be limitations how we can help) and forward your domain name to the site we create there.
Please be aware that some of these options may have additional, but typically small, fees.
We can take a look at it and see how we can make it better, if you like. From there we can still follow all the normal processes to finding a template, customizing and taking your website live.
That's not a problem! We'll be happy to help! Just let us know what you need and we can get you a quote for that.
For a small consultation fee of $50 we can certainly do that. We can even see how your site is showing in search results and - if you current website allows - get you the best snapshot possible of its current performance. If in the end you decide to go with us to make your site, we will waive the $50 fee.
We excel at Wordpress, as we've used it for many years and know it virtually inside and out. Because we want to provide our Clients with the comfort that comes from our knowledge and expertise, we are only focusing on Wordpress at this time.
Essentially, we meet with you and determine your needs, as well as get a feel for your brand image and how you want your design to look. From there, we work with Themeforest.net to narrow down several potential templates that might work for you. Once you choose one, we purchase it, install it, and begin customizing it.
We install many plugins, but around only half of them are activated and configured, as the other half requires the purchase of relevant add-ons.
1. WP-DBManager: Controls backup of Wordpress database.
2. Akismet: Tracks and removes SPAM comments and posts.
3. Lightbox 2: Allows for pop-up image control on website.
4. Contact Form 7: Allows for creation of customized email forms.
5. Custom About Author: Create custom about author biographies for posts.
1. SEO Ultimate: Allows for Search Engine Optimization on website.
2. Easy Adsense: Allows for Google Adsense integration directly on posts.
3. Google Analytics Dashboard: For a snapshot of website stats.
4. Wibiya Toolbar: Engage visitors and keep them on your site with some extras.
5. Mail Chimp: Allows for the creation and syncing of a mail list to your Wordpress site.
With this plan, we utilize the WP-DBManager that we installed and configured during your site's implementation, and have it periodically send us backups of your database - which we then backup again to a secure location. We keep the latest 5 backups in case anything happens. We also perform routine updates on plugins, Wordpress installations, and themes. We also ensure that your website is still functioning properly and that your database is optimized for quicker load times.
You get everything in this plan that you do with the Support Plan, however, you also get added support when there are major problems with your site, and if you are looking to add new features to your site, we will gladly research if those features exist and if they can be implemented. We also will help with any additional training - like if you have a new employee needing to perform the content updates on your website.
No problem, just send us an email using the contact form to the right, and we'll be happy to address it! Also keep checking back as this FAQ is constantly updated.